Rosemount Aerospace Limited, Malvern Hills Science Park, Geraldine Road, Malvern, WR14 3SZCollins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organisation that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative business unit that supports international and domestic customers who are ‘interested to know what is happening in places they cannot be’. Our software and systems products produce meaningful intelligence from multiple data sources and present this information in an intuitive, secure and timely manner. We take the complexity out of data to empower our customers (www.sci-toolset.com).
Purpose of the Role:
We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who are quick to pick up new skills and keen to develop system wide knowledge, including infrastructure as well as the code. If you’ve got experience of working in an Agile environment and knowledge of web technologies then that’s a bonus. If you have a technical and numerate background and like to tinker with technology, we’d love to hear from you.
- Self-starting and inquisitive – able to get to the root of problems and find innovative solutions;
- Good problem solving and bug tracking skills;
- Quick to learn new technologies;
- Keen to develop system-wide knowledge;
- Ability to work well within a team;
- Eager to design, implement and test object orientated software on a Windows or Linux platform;
- Ability to analyse requirements and generate tests to ensure the requirements are met;
- High level of communication skills;
- Customer focused.
- Our office is based at the foot of the beautiful Malvern Hills in Worcestershire, although we are currently working at home due to the pandemic. It is anticipated that following the end of social distancing advice this will be a hybrid role, with a desk in the office and the opportunity to work at home for the majority of the time if preferred.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.