Role: Global Trade Administrator (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Req ID: 190330BR
Reports To: Head of Global Trade Operations
Summary of Role
Raytheon UK are seeking a Global Trade Administrator who will be responsible for providing efficient administrative and clerical support to the wider Global Trade team. You’ll support and assist in the management of all aspects of UK Export/ Import activity and US regulatory requirements where necessary.
- Updating and maintaining accurate shipping information in the Export/Import Registers and management of physical and electronic records in line with regulatory requirements
- Monitoring and checking customs declaration have been submitted accurately by the appointed freight forwarder and broker/agent
- Assisting in reconciliation and approval of invoices.
- To assist in the management of End User Undertakings as required
- To monitor the validity of Agreement Plans and issue advance expiry warnings to Agreement owners
- To monitor Agreement health check requirements
- To maintain records of UK MoD approvals
- To maintain and update Export License validity records
- To maintain and update Global Trade Training Records
- To monitor New Starter checks and IT approvals
- To monitor and track travel reports
- To assist in the provision of metrics
- To assist in data collection and collation of Global Trade report including Quarterly Activity Reports, HM Customs Reports and Control and Monitoring Reports
- Maintain and manage Supplier Compliance Questionnaire records and database
- Review and approve Site Visit Requests
- Monitor and track approval logs
- Maintain Classification matrix
- Registration and logging of US License information
- Global Trade database maintenance
- Manage updates to Open General Export Licenses
- Provide excellent customer service
- Support global trade goals and objectives.
- Support the development and implementation of improved processes using Six Sigma and other lean tools.
- To ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- To support other activities within Global Trade as required
- High level of speed and accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills and competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organised and multitasking
- Self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy and hardworking
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills and working practices
- Strong team player
- Previous administrative or help desk experience
About Raytheon UK
With facilities in Broughton, Glenrothes, Harlow, Gloucester, Manchester with presence across other customer sites also. Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country Raytheon UK employs 1,700 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the U.K. Ministry of Defence, Raytheon continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances.
Raytheon UK is a landed company, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation and sits within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business
About Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defence company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defence. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cyber security. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Career Development
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
- 25 days holiday + statutory public holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
- 6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
- Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s.
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave.
- 37hr working week, with an early finish Friday (hours may vary depending on role, job requirement or site specifics arrangements).
- Flexible working arrangements can be considered wherever we can (depending on the role) so please enquire or highlight any request to our Recruitment team to explore flexible working possibilities.
- Canteen facilities available at Harlow & Glenrothes sites and Manchester & Gloucester offer free snacks & drinks (hot & cold).
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success. Raytheon UK pro-actively encourages diversity of ideas, thoughts, and networking opportunities and has created Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including Raytheon Women’s Network, YesNet (Young Employees Success Network), Raytheon Reservist Network (RaRe), Raytheon Alliance for Diverse Abilities (RADA), RayPride and all work together with our Diversity & Inclusion council, and all Raytheon employees are welcome to participate regardless of their background.
As a proud contributor to the HM Armed Forces, Raytheon UK signed the HM Armed Forces covenant in 2014. Due to the varied activities and support to our Armed Forces & Reservists,
Raytheon UK has since been awarded the prestigious Covenant ‘Gold Award’ Employee Recognition.
Raytheon UK recognise that our people are the critical factor in our success, and we strive to provide a challenging and rewarding careers.
Raytheon Application Process
To apply visit the Raytheon Technologies Global website https://jobs.rtx.com and search by req ID: 190330BR
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.