BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
The Applied Intelligence division of BAE Systems delivers solutions which protect and enhance the connected world. Everything we do creates a safer future.
We want to solve problems for our customers and by bringing together great minds, we can work together to make the world a safer place.
The Global Marketing Automation Manager role reports to the Global Head of Marketing Operations and provides leadership to the Kuala Lumpur based Business Development team. The role is highly varied, owning and managing several global work streams covering email marketing, lead operations, campaign production and marketing technology. Our ideal candidate will have wide marketing experience, with a particular focus on marketing operations across systems, process, data and analytics. The role will take responsibility for delivering our global nurture marketing and lead generations capabilities, aligned to the overarching marketing strategy, in turn aligned to the Company Strategy and Goals. You will work with a range of senior stakeholders across the organisation, with the ability to expertly influence to ensure the successful delivery of our strategic marketing programs.
This role is currently offered as a one year fixed term contract. It can be based from any of our main UK offices (Guildford, Gloucester or Leeds) with hybrid working arrangements.
What you’ll be doing
- Ownership and strategic planning of specialised marketing activity – including but not limited to global email nurture campaigns, ad-hoc event campaigns and Account Based Marketing (Demandbase)
- Ownership of delivery of the specialised marketing activity across AI’s marketing technology stack, including but not limited to, always-on lifecycle campaigns including both global scoring and the integrations with the sales community (Salesforce), ensuring processes are consistently optimised across the demand generation process
- Ownership of lead operations, improving lead quality and pipeline conversion/velocity, to maximise business winning
- Responsibility for managing and reporting on global return on investment (ROI), highlighting and making proactive interventions where necessary
- Responsible for performance and campaign-specific dashboards and reports, analysing data to determine channel and pipeline performance indicators that support strategic decision-making
- Senior stakeholder Interaction to drive and promote planning, execution and success of the activities
- Inside Sales/Business Development team direct line management, ensuring high performance, quality assurance and consistent team delivery
- Ensure marketing investment in systems is maximised to their full potential through orchestration of the global marketing technology roadmap
- Develop and implement processes that drive demand generation across online and offline channels (e.g. UX optimisation, marketing personalisation, automating processes)
- Own the marketing data strategy, ensuring the highest level of data quality, legislation compliance and persona segmentation optimisation
Create and deliver training to both the immediate and wider organisation, providing consultative guidance and recommendations on marketing best practices, emerging trends, and technologies
What we are looking for
- Proven campaign management expertise, including global multi-stage nurture campaigns using HTML, CSS, and email creation, within either a B2B or B2C environment
- Recognised hands-on ability of Marketo (a Marketo Certified Expert credential is desirable)
- Experience with other marketing tools, such as CRM (preferably salesforce.com), Account-Based Marketing (ABM), virtual event, live chat and CMS platforms
- Ability to produce detailed reporting, including but not limited to multi-touch marketing attribution, channel ROI analysis, deal influence analysis, and pipeline analysis
- Integration experience with other marketing technology, and the ability to learn new systems quickly, become an expert user and train others
- Building of lifecycle campaigns, both scoring and lifecycle progression as well as demonstrated understanding of the wider marketing & sales funnel
- Understanding of the B2B sales process, sales funnel and lifecycle stages, and marking in B2B environments
- Understanding of the financial services industry and government sectors, and/or knowledge of cyber security, fraud, financial crime and regulatory compliance
- Familiar with GDPR and PII regulations in different countries
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cyber crime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes.
Our success is down to our people. The changing nature of our business means that we’re constantly looking for the brightest talent to help us fulfil our ambitions. As an experienced professional, we’ll entrust you with responsibility; this means that you’ll have client contact, variety and support from day one.
We’ll encourage and support you to develop your skills and reward you as you grow. Whatever your area of expertise, you’ll be much more than just a job title; you’ll be an integral part of the business where your individual contribution makes a difference every day. Great minds deserve great rewards, so we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Staying competitive in today’s global marketplace requires an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
Division Overview: Functions
Be the power behind our business – Our Corporate Functions keep us growing from strength to strength.
Help us secure a connected world by being an unseen hero. Apply now and be inspired.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.