Hays Technology is looking for a Full-Stack Developer to work in a small development team developing websites and software. The role will increase the departments development resource so new functionality can be created quicker and software maintenance is kept up to date.
What you will be doing:
Full Stack Developer duties include
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable websites and services
• Writing clean, functional front and back-end code that can be built upon if needed.
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Work with our development team and other delivery departments to create loyalty software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Create and maintain web services for internal and external partner use
• Meeting deadlines whilst managing other department expectations
• Coaching more junior members of staff
Who you will be working for:
A sports loyalty company.
What we are looking for:
Essential Skills & Experience
• Development in C# .NET, ASP.NET and MVC
• Experience with developing web applications with .NET CORE
• Proficient at coding with Angular, jQuery or Vue.js
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server (2016+)
• Development of APIs (preferably REST and SOAP)
What you will get in return:
An excellent salary is on offer for this position with an unrivalled pension scheme. In addition to this you will receive 25 days holiday exclusive of bank holidays, plus a great flexible working programme in place with the option to split your time between working from home and working in the office.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Software Development & Testing for the Midlands, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Software development skills have never been needed more. We are talking – all the time – to organisations who are relying on the increased need for easy to use websites and software, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.