BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
The Applied Intelligence division of BAE Systems delivers solutions which protect and enhance the connected world. Everything we do creates a safer future. We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes.
The Account Manager is directly accountable for all aspects of customer satisfaction, sales, delivery and financial performance of an account or set of accounts within the FS Business Unit.
- Is the primary interface between BAE AI and the customer, leads customer engagement, satisfaction and retention (Operational to Senior levels)
- Owns the account strategy and planning, including the quarterly planning and review processes, stakeholder engagement plans, goodwill, risks, issues and dependency registers and actions.
- Develops and actively manages a wide network of stakeholders across the account (at all levels) through an account partner approach, and establishes exec-level governance regimes as appropriate
- Develops and represents all agreed marketing engagements into the account(s) / customer(s)
- Accountable for Sales Order, Revenue, Profit and Cash Collection achievement and growth in line with set targets
- Owns all sales opportunities for the entire sales lifecycle and is accountable for the accuracy of sales data and forecast
- Leads and manages all aspects of qualified account Bid activity, including leading any assigned bid team resources, bid budget control and management and execution of bid strategy.
- Accountable for successful execution of all account-related projects to time, quality and cost, partnering with BU colleagues and Capabilities to deliver
- Ensures and drives responsiveness to customers and identifies areas for improvements in service, staffing and operations that will increase customer satisfaction
- Is the client’s first point of management escalation when issues arise and owns resolution of customer complaints and disputes
- Leads the AI team deployed into a customer account, ensuring the team is engaged, understands the client’s challenges and aims and is informed on delivery progress and issues as appropriate
Knowledge / Experience Required:
- FS industry/market awareness
- Fluency in both Spanish & English
- Customer stakeholder management (Operational to Executive levels)
- Geographic cultural awareness/sensitivity and experience
- Account Management Sales skills
- Commercial awareness/experience
- Delivery & Project Management experience/expertise
- Ability to demonstrate AI Compliance, Fraud and consulting capabilities to Customers
- Fluency in both Spanish and English are essential. The primary business language will be English, but the successful candidate will also need to be able to work in Spanish when required.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to establish credibility in the eyes of employees and customers
- Embraces diversity
- Promptly and effectively manages difficult situations and/or conflict (internally and externally)
- Takes tough decisions and actions when appropriate to do so
- Coaches and mentors less experienced employees to help them succeed
- Ability to work effectively and collegiately in a matrixed organisation, offering constructive challenge and input
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Financial Services
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the financial sector is one of the biggest targets for cyber-attacks. Our Financial Services business unit is responsible for all of our clients in the financial sector and handle all areas of these relationships. AI’s Financial Services Division helps banks, insurers and other major financial institutions to combat fraud, unauthorised trading and money laundering, and meets their regulatory compliance obligations.
As a member of the Financial Services business unit, you will be responsible for providing critical services to clients in the financial sector and ensure that we remain a leading name in cyber security. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.