The role will be working within the Privacy Team within the Risk Consulting Practice which is one of the areas which KPMG has identified for tremendous investment and growth.
As our clients seek to improve the customer experience, create value and obtain competitive advantage associated with trust in their brand, the ability to leverage personal information assets in the right way is crucial.
Our clients need to deal effectively with Privacy related risks, whilst providing the business with pragmatic and flexible solutions that deliver real value.
• Delivery of Privacy services to clients
• Project management of small engagements end-to-end and support on larger engagements to deliver high quality work in a timely manner to include:
o Financial management.
o Engagement and risk management.
o Production and review of deliverables.
o Developing constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of KPMG.
• Proven experience of working within the Privacy / Data Protection industry.
• Understanding of and experience with a wide range of Privacy principles, technologies and techniques such as:
o Privacy Impact Assessment / Privacy Assessments.
o Privacy audits/assessments and advice.
o Privacy strategy and governance.
o Demonstrable breadth of skills/experience and market awareness.
o Proven ability to analyse problems, and communicating solutions to a wide range of audiences.
• A genuine interest and desire to work in the Privacy field.
Qualifications & Skills
• Degree level qualified.
• Recognised Privacy qualifications preferred (e.g. CIPP, ISEB etc).
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and project management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.