A career within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation.Job Description
PwC’s Financial Services Technology Internal Audit team will give you a unique opportunity to deal with the fast paced world of technology, shaped by ever changing and demanding regulatory focus within the financial services sector. The pace of change and disruption in the financial services sector means the technology risk landscape is constantly evolving. We are currently looking for Technology Internal Audit Senior Associates to join our rapidly expanding national team across London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Manchester and Bristol.
As a Technology Internal Audit Senior Associate, you will support the market facing conversations with CIO/CTO’s and Heads of Audit in defining and influencing the technology audit risk universe, managing a complex portfolio of outsourced and co-sourced clients across banking, insurance, asset & wealth management and payments & e-money clients.
You will be part of PwC’s broader Risk practice, helping the leadership team develop PwC’s technology internal audit capabilities and solutions, working across the practice collaborating with Cyber, Data and IT risk practitioners. You will need to be a people person, tenacious and resilient. You will lead teams, taking real responsibility for the work you do and supporting those around you to do the same.
Our NextGen Internal Audit offering builds on our market leading internal audit services and gives you an opportunity to challenge yourself on how you deliver your work.
Who we are
We’re the Technologists within our Financial Services Internal Audit practice, combining a mix of technology, data and business expertise to deliver innovative Internal Audit solutions. Simply put, there are two sides to the Technology Internal Audit team – auditing of emerging technology through a deep understanding of the IT risk universe and using our latest tools to help digitise the way we deliver internal audits through automation, AI, data analytics and innovation.
At PwC, we’re constantly investing in cutting-edge audit technology and the skills of our people, to keep up with the rapid pace of change and to deliver trust that is deeper, broader, and more forward-looking. We are now looking to hire more Senior Associate to grow our expanding team.
- Managing and delivering technology internal audit
- Developing an IT audit risk universe and delivering Internal Audit engagements from planning through to execution
- Confident in dealing with senior stakeholders such as CIO/CTO
- Building an internal network of relationships with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to develop, manage and scope SME led reviews in the areas of Cyber, Data, Cloud computing, IT Governance etc.
- Applying analytics, process automation and developing a data driven internal audit approach
- Working with a supportive group of Partners and Directors within the Internal Audit practice to develop innovative, market leading solutions and proposals
- Identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Train, coach and lead junior staff
Preferred knowledge skills
- IT Internal Audit experience at senior level, managing complex audits and relationships
- Experience in the Financial Services sector
- Experience of assessing and reviewing technology risks and controls
- Demonstrable experience of leadership, coaching and mentoring junior members of staff
- Ability to interact and drive conversations with non-technologists, demonstrating the benefits of integrated technology led audits
- The use of data and ability to develop analytics driven internal audit approach is very important. Therefore, experience if the following tools will be very helpful, in addition to the above experience:
- Process Intelligence tools such as Celonis
- Information management tools (e.g. SQL, ETL, RDBMS)
- Visualization tools (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau)
- Data science (e.g. R, Python, Alteryx, SAS, SPSS)
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world – in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today’s business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.