About PwCâ€™s Operate PwCâ€™s Operate delivers operational and managed services solutions to clients across a range of situations often associated with their regulatory, risk and/or compliance agendas. We bring together regulatory insight, highly skilled operational resource and an unrivalled technology offering to provide a high quality and cost effective solution to operational delivery challenges. Our capabilities stretch across a number of business pillars including Compliance & Controls Testing, Financial Crime Operations, Customer Management and Business Operations. We have over 2500 people located in our purpose built, secure centre in Belfast and across our regional offices in London, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh; as well as on a range of client sites.Job Purpose
Our Compliance Testing business provides managed solutions testing services to scale, combining our regulatory, risk and compliance expertise with operational and process improvement know-how, supported by market leading technology to help keep organisations compliant.
We are looking for a committed and passionate individual to join our team who has a background in compliance or audit and is up for a new challenge in supporting the leadership team with ongoing business growth and development.Â
- Have day to day management over a range of compliance and testing programmes;
- Work to ensure that programmes delivery on quality and meet deadlines;
- Support the people experience, from recruitment through to ongoing coaching and line manager oversight;
- Sit on the Compliance Testing team, support in helping to run the business;
- Enhance our ways of working, bringing ideas and solutions to our operational business challenges; and
- Be an advisor to our team, provide input and challenge to the operation of our business.
- Part-Qualified Accountant or Accounting Technician ideally with audit or compliance background ([non-chartered accountancy qualifications such as IATI will be accepted);
- Understanding of financial processes (how businesses operate) including systems, process and controls;
- Experience of operating within a fast paced, changing environment;
- A track record of success setting up and running programmes / operations, demonstrating strategic outlook, commercial acumen and business planning.
- Experience of SOx compliance testing; and
- Knowledge, or desire, of using technology, automation and process change to drive transformation and efficiency.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative mindset;
- Commercial acumen;
- Effective leadership skills;
- Ability to develop and nurture relationships; and
- Ambitious, keen to make a difference.
- The role will be based in Belfast – Merchant Square
What is in it for you?
This is an incredibly exciting time to join a progressive and growing business where you will be able to transfer your skills, experience and a track record to support our growth plans through broadening our managed solutions footprint across industry and diversifying into new service areas.
Our employees are also rewarded with various other benefits offered as part of your employment:
- Competitive salary plus a lucrative bonus structure (performance related);
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package;
- A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit you (and your familyâ€™s) needs; and
- Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding provided by PwC.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.