Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We are currently seeking a Finance Analyst (FP&A) to support our Airports Division. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further develop their career.
- Production of monthly actuals / rolling forecast / budget / strategic plan
- Pricing / support / presentation on medium / large bids – Complex modelling of cash flow forecasts, income statements, customer pricing pages/models
- Analysis of sales pipeline and key cost drivers
- Ensure alignment of accounting polices / US GAAP / revenue recognition
- Project accounting / review of major contracts
- Key balance sheet reconciliations (as part of month end)
- Financial support to project managers around their project P&L’s
- General business partnering / Ad-hoc support
Key customers / liaison points:
- FP&A local business unit leads / EMEA Finance Director
- FP&A / Accounting Corporate Head Office (U.S)
- Business unit operations – local/global
- Business unit sales – local / global
- Bids & Proposals team
Key experience / qualification requirements:
- Some experience in either accounting / financial analysis role within a mid – large size international company
- Advanced use of Excel, ability to model/forecast and filter/pivot/manipulate large data sets
- Ability to complete tight month end deadlines
- Commercial acumen and ability to understand financial impact of operational decisions / actions and communicate to non-finance staff
- Project accounting experience preferred
- Industry sector experience not essential but B2B and large contract exposure useful
- Committed to qualifying (CIMA/ACCA/CPA or equivalent)
What we can offer:
The role offers a good opportunity to get exposure of working for a large U.S listed business (US GAAP, SOX, FX, etc) across multiple finance disciplines.
The company will give monetary support to complete accounting qualifications
There are opportunities to develop within the CAS division EMEA finance team, as well as the wider Raytheon Technologies business in the UK and globally.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Flexible working from Day 1
• 25 days of vacation
• Competitive pay package
• Company pension plan
• Corporate health insurance
• Career Development Opportunities
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibilities.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace, in accordance with our ‘Baseline Security’ requirements, will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business. These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.