Job Title: CST Finance Trainee
Location(s): UK wide sites including Harlow, Gloucester, or Broughton. Remote & hybrid working also available
At Raytheon we believe in nurturing talent and giving you the opportunity to grow.
Making an impact from day one with a role alongside finance professionals within the business, we see the value trainees and apprentices can bring being a part of real projects that are key to our success.
Bringing new perspectives, an enthusiasm to learn and innovative ideas, to help shape our business and find the future leaders of tomorrow.
Summary of Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the post holder will be a member of the Business Finance Team within the Cyber, Space & Training business area.
Cyber, Space & Training is a geographically diverse business and offers multiple site locations as office based working solutions, working from home is also an option with this role with occasional travel to our sites as required by the business.
- Reporting from SAP, BW and Cognos for all programmes
- Month-end close activities, including journal preparation
- Account reconciliations and other post close activities
- Providing day-to-day financial aid for key stakeholders
- Assist with the quarterly EAC (Estimate at Completion) programme reporting
- Support of pricing activity for commercial bid activities
- Ability to balance multiple priorities with tight deadlines
- Strong communication across varying functions and levels with the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-finance staff
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the business and wider finance teams
How We Support You
- Fully funded CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) professional qualification
- Training and team building events focused on collaboration, communication and developing presentation skills, business acumen and strategic thinking
- Coaching to help you develop your personal brand and shape your career
- A strong early careers presence in the Finance function with a regular forum for our Trainees, Apprentices and Graduates to share experiences, ideas, study tips and learn more about the business and industry.
How We Recognise Your Achievements
We expect a lot from our Trainees, but in return you will be part of a culture at Raytheon that rewards success including:
- Advancement opportunities – many past Trainees and Graduates are now in various managerial and leadership roles within Finance
- Six monthly pay reviews during your first two years based on individual performance, both exam performance and performance in role
- Mentoring opportunities to help you leverage the experience of others to challenge yourself and think differently
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals, who can join the dots and see the bigger picture. It is an exciting time at Raytheon UK as we embark on a journey of growth and we want our people to grow with us.
You will need:
- 2:1 or above undergraduate degree (finance or business finance related degree discipline)
- Working knowledge of MS Office; with a focus on Excel
- Attention to detail
- Good communication, organisational and leadership skills
- Successful candidates will be required to complete a security clearance application
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.