Job Title: Finance Manager, FP&A
Req ID: 191462BR
Location(s): Primarily remote with occasional (quarterly) office days
Summary of Role:
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the Finance Manager, FP&A is responsible for co-ordinating and managing the monthly, quarterly and annual financial planning and reporting activities and providing proactive analysis to aid senior level decision making. This role is suited to a candidate who has experience of working in a fast paced environment, is driven to very high standards of accuracy and is able to manage multiple stakeholders and reporting deadlines. Additionally, we are looking for someone who is comfortable with challenging the status quo and identifying new systems and tools to work smarter in order to deliver best in class financial analysis.
1. Provide insightful business analysis and management information to senior stakeholders across the organisation, both UK and US, including interpretation, understanding and communication of the monthly results.
2. Manage the monthly reporting cycle including the forecasting of Bookings, Sales, Profit and Cash, with consolidated of RSL results and management of the portfolio through HQ judgements where necessary.
3. Manage the preparation and delivery of the Annual Operating Plan and 5 Year Plan.
4. Produce monthly insights for CFO / CEO Operations, Board, AOP and 5YP reviews
5. Maintain financial controls within current reporting toolset and provide leadership to the identification and implementation of any future systems and tools
6. Identify process and system improvements as part of the continuous improvement culture
7. Lead a team of Finance Analysts
8. Operate as required on ad-hoc projects across the business
1. Strong communicator and networker with a thirst for understanding the business and providing meaningful and actionable insight
2. Qualified Accountant
3. People management experience
4. Able to operate in a complex and challenging environment
5. Experience of advanced excel
1. Background in FP&A
2. Experience of Contract Accounting and Financial Control
3. Experience of Cognos
4. Experience of Defence industry
About Raytheon UK
With facilities in Broughton, Waddington, Glenrothes, Harlow, Gloucester, Manchester and a presence across customer sites together with remote working practices. Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country Raytheon UK employs over 2,000 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence, Raytheon continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances across its core mission areas Weapons & Sensors, and Cyber, Space & Training.
Raytheon UK is a landed company, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation and sits within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business.
About Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defence company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defence. It’s 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cyber security. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
• 25 days holiday (increasing to 27 days) + statutory public holidays.
• Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution).
• 6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’.
• Flexible Benefits scheme.
• Discretionary Bonus scheme.
• Enhanced family friendly policies.
• 37hr standard working week, with an early finish on Fridays whilst operating a ‘Hybrid Working Model’*
• Canteen facilities are available at Harlow & Glenrothes sites. Manchester & Gloucester offer free snacks & drinks (hot & cold).
* Our Hybrid Working Model supports flexible working arrangements on a formal or informal arrangement, considering both location and/or working hours, subject to business and customer needs. Please highlight any flexible requirements to our Recruitment team to explore the opportunities.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
At Raytheon UK, we’re committed to be building a workforce that represents the true diversity of Britain where all of our colleagues feel enabled to deliver the best work of their lives. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer who selects the very best candidates for the job. We truly value the diversity of our workforce work hard to create an inclusive environment where our colleagues can bring the unique skills, experiences and ideas to the table to help us grow our business, create innovative solutions and develop our people.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) act as the eyes and ears into the community they represent and support us in building a truly inclusive business. Our ERGs are open to all colleagues, regardless of background, and include: Raytheon Women’s Network, RayPride, Young Employees Success Network, Raytheon Veterans Network, Raytheon Alliance for Diverse Abilities and RayBAME.
We’re also delighted to have been recognised as a Gold Award Employer as part of the HM’s Armed Forces Covenant and the Human Rights Campaign’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index as a ‘best place to work for LGBTQ Equality’.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other characteristic.
If you need us to make any adjustments to support you during our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to help.
Raytheon Application Process
To apply visit the Raytheon Technologies Global website https://jobs.rtx.com and search by location or Req ID: 191462BR.191462
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.