UK016-Kilkeel, United Kingdom Purpose
The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting on a number of programs, the compilation of monthly program financials for same, financial forecasting and planning, preclose, month end close activities, including maintaining a deferred engineering schedule for significant programs as well as other ad-hoc analysis as and when required. The candidate will also be required to use and maintain various systems including SAP to extract relevant information on programs to support business needs. In addition this person will be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the information that they present.
- Determine, analyse and report program performance by reviewing approved contracts, all program costs, including manufacturing, engineering and any other specific program expenses together with presenting same in Monthly program reviews
- Accounting for programs under differing accounting treatments, including percentage-of-completion (POC) for significant programs.
- Maintain all up Revenue Recognition model for all other non-significant programs and ensure adherence to policy.
- Maintain a Deferred Engineering model for any programs that meet the criteria and ensure adherence to policy.
- Participates in routine and ad hoc meetings and communicates with each ‘Integrated Program Team’ (IPT) to incorporate current program milestones, schedules, and revenue and cost changes and overall program status into periodic forecasts to completion.
- To interpret the impact of commercial changes within a dynamic environment on the financial performance of a Program including preparing and communicating at all levels Program Risk and Opportunities.
- Maintain and Enhance methods to monitor ongoing program spending, evaluate proposed expenditures and other commercial factors and communicate financial impact and sensitivity analysis at different levels within the company.
- Integrating systems (including SAP) to extract necessary information in order to provide the key reports.
- Contribute to ensuring effective systems, procedures and policies are maintained in line with all statutory and Corporate Requirements.
- Contribute extensively to all Financials Forecasts and Plans, ensuring all site and Corporate deadlines are met.
- Be the first point of contact for and providing all required information to Internal, External and SOX Auditors on Programs related controls and tests.
- Performs other related duties as required to support the team / business
- Work as an effective and efficient team member within both finance and ‘IPT’s.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, including the ability to gather information from various functions.
- Strong understanding of program financials, complex data and ability to deliver, present and communicate program results at regular review meetings.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Willingness to challenge other team members on accurate and timely information.
- Embraces change and a culture of continuous Improvement.
Essential Qualifications & Skills
-Holds or working towards a qualification with one of the recognised UK/Ireland Accounting Bodies (i.e. CIMA, ACCA, ICAI or ICAEW).
– 3+ years experience working within a finance function in industry.
– Strong PC skills – In particular be highly proficient Microsoft Excel and knowledge of working with SAP
– Proven problem solving skills, demonstrating analysis (complex data) and decision making competence.
– Ability to communicate and work with colleagues within and outside Finance.
Desirable Qualifications & Skills
– 5+ years experience working within a finance function in industry.
– Experience of Long Term Contract or Project Accounting.
– Excellent Problem Solving and/or Continuous Improvement skills.
– Strong presentation skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.