BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
As a Facilities Coordinator, you will report to the UK and Europe Regional Manager, you will manage a team of contracted team members, and drive the delivery of first-class, value for money facilities management including maintenance and improvement works, ensuring that Applied Intelligence equipment throughout the Guildford estate meets current and future requirements of the business and legislative compliance. You will also provide continuous improvement in customer service by identifying and addressing customer needs efficiently, and effectively increasing customer satisfaction year on year.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for excellence in service delivery at the Applied Intelligence Leeds office, responsible for the scheduling of maintenance and soft service requirements, statutory legislative compliance
- Responsible for setting and maintaining high professional standards of customer service throughout the Leeds office for both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for ensuring all KPI targets are met and where possible, improved upon and the production of monthly reports with regards to the Leeds office for both service facilities and H&S compliance.
- Responsible for the contract services and suppliers appertaining to the Leeds office.
- Coordination of Leeds office moves ensuring the needs of our internal clients are captured, understood and delivered subject to constraints within the portfolio.
- Responsible for the on time, on budget planning coordination and delivery of minor assigned capital works projects.
- Engage with the wider Site Operations team and Site Operations Site Leads throughout the region ensuring consistency of the services and processes are carried out and managed throughout the region and new innovative ideas or suggestions of best practice can be openly shared throughout the region.
- Responsible for the effective delivery of all Facilities team related health, safety and environmental management standards in consultation with the Safety, Health and Environment team.
- Responsible for providing support and hosting as required to the external and internal audit such as ISO 14001 and ISO45001.
- Implementation of defined physical security standards as required by the Security team.
- Responsible for regular internal and external stakeholder communication and management.
What we’re looking for
- Prior hands-on experience within facilities / building management and good working knowledge of health, safety and environmental management standards, and facilities compliance and legislation.
- Act as the “face of the Leeds office”, providing excellent customer service to employees and visitors.
- Quick thinker with the ability to propose creative solutions and balance problem solving with customer / business requirements, working independently and as a team.
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills, and the ability to engage with people at different levels in the Company.
- Willing to travel to other UK sites as required.
- A BIFM membership or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Security clearance to SC level or above
- Working knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Corporate Functions
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Corporate Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Corporate Functions enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Corporate Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.