BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
The key priorities of the Facilities Assistant (known internally as Site Operations Assistant) are to ensure the effective and efficient operation of Applied Intelligence buildings and sites, ensuring high standards are maintained, and Security and Health & Safety regimes are delivered. This role is well suited to somebody with energy and initiative, and a desire to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction, taking the time to understand complex problems and design effective solutions
This role reports to the Site Operations Manager and will work collaboratively with Site Operations colleagues in other locations.
What you’ll be doing
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Maintain a safe and operational working environment for all staff in respect of health and safety, office planning and welfare facilities.
- Maintain high offices standards through carrying out building checks and reporting any building defects which may affect the security, health and safety and general running of the buildings.
- Maintain general tidiness and ensure sufficient stocks of office consumables, stationary and other company provided items throughout the building.
- Escorting and assisting external contractors during repairs and maintenance activities.
- Collation of monthly gas, electricity, and water meter readings.
- Undertaking routine reactive fabric maintenance activities.
- Assist in minor accommodation moves, project works and re-desking requests.
- Support the Site Operations Manager in achieving the satisfactory operational delivery of maintenance, cleaning, catering, stock management etc.
- Support the Site Operations Manager to ensure that property related landlord and statutory obligations are delivered.
- Ensuring delivery and KPI targets are achieved or exceeded. Maintain and where appropriate improve upon standards to achieve the highest quality service delivery for Site Operations.
- Responsible for consistently providing exceptional customer service to stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc administrative office duties as required.
What we’re looking for
- Prior experience working as a Facilities or Site Operations professional or similar.
- Proven high quality customer service delivery skills.
- Good written and verbal communication and organisation skills.
- Able to be effective working independently as well as part of a team.
- Proven interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo Security Clearance checks.
- Fabric maintenance / handyperson experience.
- Prior Health & Safety training or knowlege.
- Experience using task management software packages.
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Corporate Functions
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Corporate Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Corporate Functions enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Corporate Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.