Executive Director of Digital and Technical Services
Executive Director of Digital and Technical Services contract vacancy in large public sector organisation in Stoke-on-Trent
6 month contract – day rate or fixed term depending on your preference (hybrid working)
Hays Technology are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation in Stoke-on-Trent to recruit an Executive Director of Digital and Technical Services on an interim basis.
Our client is looking for a candidate who is able to provide technical leadership for their Digital Services team including developing and supporting the strategic plan and related projects and ensuring the delivery of IT service provision across the organisation.
The successful candidate will provide leadership and management of the Digital and Technical Services senior management team and wider department to ensure all staff are actively contributing to organisational priorities and delivering a first-class service and capitalising the effective use of evolving technologies.
You will also ensure the organisation’s data is secured effectively and that robust systems and processes are in place relating to cyber security to ensure that any risk of malevolent cyber activity is minimised.
Skills, knowledge and experience required to apply:
• Previous experience in an IT Leadership role within a large organisation.
• Experience of managing technical teams and providing leadership in relation to digital solutions, cyber security, infrastructure, digital architecture, networks and digital campus support.
• Knowledge and experience of evolving digital technologies, their impact on academic and/or professional services delivery.
• A strong track record of leading technical teams to deliver tangible outcomes and services for end users.
• Strong leadership qualities and skills including networking and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills and influencing skills with outstanding stakeholder management skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships, both internally and externally.
• Experience of working within a Higher Education environment is highly desirable.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.