Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: United Kingdom – Hybrid Working arrangement with ability to travel to one of the following sites as required – Harlow, London or Glenrothes sites.
Summary of Role:
An EA supporting 2 members of Leadership Team (LT) who report to the CE & Managing Director Raytheon UK and overseeing their admin teams across the businesses. This is a key dynamic, fast paced position – as well as PA duties, you will be fully engaged in their businesses and have scope to be involved in various projects. This role acts as the centre point for your leadership teams and organisation, you will report to the Snr EA to the CE & Managing Director and may be required to act as back up to that position.
- Diary management: proactively organising 2 extremely busy & challenging diaries where meetings change constantly and need to be aligned with various business partners across multiple geographies & timezones, need to embrace last minute changes, minimise fuss so LT can remain focused on the job in hand.
- Key POC: act as an ambassador for the office with professionalism, confidentiality and discretion – filtering requests, cascading communications, partnering with Raytheon UK/US and external customers, aligning the teams so all joined up and working effectively. Must be personable and helpful to all team members.
- Work closely with Admin support team: act as back up to Snr EA to CE, provide PTO cover, build effective working partnerships with RUK team, encourage clear communications across sites cascading information as necessary, share best practices and embrace new innovative ideas, attend regular Admin meetings and work as one team.
- Inbox management: continually check LT’s emails, proactively responding to queries on their behalf, flagging urgent emails, chasing actions/follow ups, pre-empting meetings to organise, ensure delegated meetings are followed through with latest telecons/gate packs.
- Organising offsite meetings: sourcing new venues, hotels, restaurants, travel, agendas, packs, team builds. Share useful info/learnings with PA team.
- Operations Reviews: organise agendas, logistics, attend, chase actions, own Ops packs by pulling together advanced PPT presentations for both MDs, pull data. Partner w/ PA team to ensure no date clashes cross-functionally.
- Own monthly reports: collate top bullets for business from team, refine and review with LT, meet deadlines set. Proactively plan for the year.
- General office duties: ordering stationery/kitchen supplies, catering, site access requests, invoice processing, telephone support, post.
- Travel: book travel, cars, hotels, arrange agendas, organise visas, whilst always adhering to policies and procedures, share key travel info to Admin team.
- Expenses: submit in a timely manner, monitor approval process to avoid late charges, proactively seek receipts from vendors if not readily available.
- Arranging VIP/Ministerial visits: act as key POC, organise and oversee every detail from start to finish, take the lead and partner with key stakeholders to join the dots, utilise and delegate tasks to site admins.
- Site support required to help organise All Hands, office events eg summer fayres, xmas parties sourcing new venues within budget, partner w/ Facilities to ensure smooth running of office processes.
- Oversee admin teams: establish a good framework across the sites, to help with eg All Hands, skip levels, visits, training etc. Chair monthly meetings, bridging the gap and creating a unified effective team who share best practices and embrace new ideas.
- Experienced in complex diary management.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Advanced user of; Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook (email and diary management), Concur, iPhones, iPads, Telecons, video conference, ZoomGov & Teams.
- Able to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage a diverse busy workload.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Positive can-do attitude, pragmatic approach, inspire & empower admins teams.
- Strong integrity and confidentiality.
- Professionalism and composure.
- Personable to all levels of seniority, and readily offer support to peers and colleagues.
- Strong business acumen.
About Raytheon UK
With facilities in Broughton, Waddington, Glenrothes, Harlow, Gloucester, Manchester and a presence across customer sites together with remote working practices. Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country Raytheon UK employs over 2,000 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence, Raytheon continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances across its core mission areas Weapons & Sensors, and Cyber, Space & Training.
Raytheon UK is a landed company, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation and sits within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business.
About Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defence company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defence. It’s 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cyber security. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Career Development:
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 27 days) + statutory public holidays.
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution).
- 6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’.
- Flexible Benefits scheme.
- Discretionary Bonus scheme.
- Enhanced family friendly policies.
- 37hr standard working week, with an early finish on Fridays whilst operating a ‘Hybrid Working Model’*
- Canteen facilities are available at Harlow & Glenrothes sites. Manchester & Gloucester offer free snacks & drinks (hot & cold).
* Our Hybrid Working Model supports flexible working arrangements on a formal or informal arrangement, considering both location and/or working hours, subject to business and customer needs. Please highlight any flexible requirements to our Recruitment team to explore the opportunities.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
At Raytheon UK, we’re committed to be building a workforce that represents the true diversity of Britain where all of our colleagues feel enabled to deliver the best work of their lives. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer who selects the very best candidates for the job. We truly value the diversity of our workforce work hard to create an inclusive environment where our colleagues can bring the unique skills, experiences and ideas to the table to help us grow our business, create innovative solutions and develop our people.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) act as the eyes and ears into the community they represent and support us in building a truly inclusive business. Our ERGs are open to all colleagues, regardless of background, and include: Raytheon Women’s Network, RayPride, Young Employees Success Network, Raytheon Veterans Network, Raytheon Alliance for Diverse Abilities and RayBAME.
We’re also delighted to have been recognised as a Gold Award Employer as part of the HM’s Armed Forces Covenant and the Human Rights Campaign’s 2021 Corporate Equality Index as a ‘best place to work for LGBTQ Equality’.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other characteristic.
If you need us to make any adjustments to support you during our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to help.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.