Job Title: Executive Assistant – Industrial Placement
Time Commitment: 37 hours a week
Location: Wolverhampton /Banbury
Closing Date: 4th February 2022
Start Date: 4th July 2022
Vacancy Type: Student – Sandwich/Industrial Work Placement
Salary: £20,000 per annum
To provide effective and efficient administration and organisational support to the Value Stream Leadership Team. Tasks include:
- Collating and presenting relevant and accurate data
- Support with organisation of calendars, diary and travel arrangements for the leadership team
- Understand IT systems and processes and support all employees at Banbury with necessary guidance and direction.
- Review existing reports and presentations and provide improvement suggestions, as required
- Own the 7S process for the office/leadership team area
- Support with the collation and enhancement of site metrics, as required
- Support the Site Lead with local employee engagement initiatives and communications, as required.
- Attend site meetings and take ownership for actions as required
- Liaise with other sites and departments, to achieve delivery of actions, which will support to build relationships and an internal support network.
- Utilise a variety of IT software packages and suggest areas where usage can be maximised to improve efficiency, where necessary.
Personal Characteristics/ Qualifications
- General knowledge and understanding of aerospace and associated industries an advantage
- Good interpersonal and people management skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Able to empathetically communicate Customer and Employee expectations
- Operates with the highest level of personal integrity.
- Computer literate; familiar with general PC software (e.g. Windows, MS Office)
- Good written and oral English language skills
- Flexible approach, calm under pressure and responsive to change
This is a great opportunity to broaden your personal development and experience exciting challenges. If you’re interested in an Executive Assistant Work Placement with Collins Aerospace, we would love to hear from you.
IMPORTANT: Candidates must be able to commit to the full 12 month placement (apart from the 25 days annual holiday).
Your application will go through a variety of selection methods which may result in an interview. Please note that as we find suitable candidates we will no longer accept applications for this opportunity so we suggest you apply as early as possible to have the best chance of success!
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.