Executive Assistant – 6 Month FTC
In the Business Support Group (BSG), you’ll be joining a team that provides vital secretarial and administrative services to support our client-facing teams.
As a key member of the BSG team, you’ll enjoy a full range of responsibilities that will enhance your personal skills and enable you to add to your experience in new business areas. This gives you the opportunity to network with a variety of internal teams and external organisations, extending your skills, knowledge, and expertise.
With a wide range of training and development opportunities, you’ll have all the support you need to achieve your full potential and develop a career that meets both your personal and professional goals.
• Regular engagement with stakeholders to discuss actions, priorities, expectations and future planning
• Provide full diary and inbox management with limited interaction, using knowledge and initiative to anticipate and resolve conflicts
• Draft replies to incoming internal and external correspondence
• Delegate transactional activity
• Event management, coordinate and organise events, conferences and large meetings
• Book travel, accommodation and compile detailed itineraries
• Host and entertain key client secretaries to leverage business opportunities
• Arrange and attend meetings, take minutes/notes and follow up actions
• Make visa applications
• Make bookings as appropriate
• Microsoft Office suite support to stakeholders
• Utilise CRM as a key business tool, including managing, updating, reporting and for research
• Ensure all filing systems and archive records are accurate and up to date
• Provide absence cover to team members
• Other adhoc duties as required
Required skills and qualifications
- 5 GCSE’s / O Levels or equivalent at grades A – C including Mathematics and English
- An understanding of the business of KPMG, structure and organisation
- Event Management
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to accurately audio and copy type
- Ability to minute / note take effectively
- A knowledge of internal technology and tools including SAP Concur, SAP Success factors, SAP Finance, CRM, MyPerformance and KPMG Filesite, Coupa, Skype, Teams, NowSpace, would be advantageous
- Ability to delegate transactional activity
- Technically fluent and embracer of all new and evolving technologies
Why work for KPMG?
In your role, you’ll work flexibly at our offices and home. Our people have always worked flexibly – so this way of working isn’t new for us. We’re creating a tech-driven business to empower and equip our people to be outstanding in delivery, no matter where they work – through inspiring collaboration spaces and new technologies.
KPMG is proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunities employer. We’re always looking to attract the very best people from the widest possible talent pool and recognise that we need Inclusion, Diversity and Social Equality to be successful. We remove barriers that can prevent our people from reaching their full potential, and fostering a fully inclusive environment which maximises collaboration and empowers everyone at KPMG to bring their whole selves to work.
Reward and Benefits
By joining us, you can look forward to a competitive salary and a broad range of employee benefits, which can be found through the following link: Reward and recognition (kpmgcareers.co.uk)
We’re an ambitious, values-led global firm, full of fantastic people. We want to make a lasting impact on the world – transforming businesses, developing trust and confidence in markets, and building stronger, fairer communities. Please meet our aspiring employees who will give you further insight into the culture at KPMG People profiles (kpmgcareers.co.uk)
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.