My client, a Global Financial Institution, is looking for a IAM Architect. This is an exciting technical leadership role where the successful candidate will have both the ability to roll-up their sleeves to manage a wide range of strategic and technology challenges and build a dynamic team. This is a technical role working with engineers to deliver solutions that work for the bank.
Job title: IAM Architect
Duration: 6-month contract
Rate: Â£885 per day (inside IR35/ umbrella)
Location: Hybrid (London based)
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or Masterâ€™s degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related sciences field (alternatively provable equivalent education and practical experience in this domain)
- Experience with â€” Azure AD, Ping Fed, Centrify, CA PAM, Hypr, RSA, biometrics, hashi-corp vault, Azure IAM foundations etc.
- You have solid understanding in Security Architecture and bring at least 10 years of hands-on experience in an architecture role (enterprise or domain architecture) and as a plus around 5 years of software engineering experience with an outstanding understanding of modern practices and trends in Enterprise, Enabling, Cyber and IT security, technologies and frameworks. Experience in successful utilization and integration of enterprise workflow platforms a must.
- Profound knowledge of enterprise architecture practices, strategies, processes and methodologies, bringing a passion for architecture and software engineering excellence, Inc. experience in architecture modelling.
- Knowledge of Agile, Cloud, DevOps, Open Source and a programming language is of substantial advantage as well as practical experience of driving architecture good practice and encouraging creative or forward-thinking in a traditional and modern IT environment
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.