Crawley, United Kingdom (IMS INC)
Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
At Collins Aerospace, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. We are currently searching for an Environmental, Health and Safety Generalist to join our team in our Crawley UK Office. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Collins Aerospace as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected.
Join Collins and help shape our future while creating yours.
- Responsible to ensure, at a minimum, company compliance with existing, new and emerging environmental, health and safety (EH&S) regulations.
- Develop and deploy EH&S policies, systems, programs and processes. The scope of a position may include site specific, regional or Enterprise wide sites.
- Technical knowledge of EH&S processes and procedures and the ability to apply those processes and implement improvements to established procedures.
- Basic application of methods and techniques for hazard identification, hazard evaluation, risk assessment and control.
- Conducts full site inspections and participates in compliance audits.
- Collects, manages and maintains data records. Compiles/ prepares reports and permit applications; analyses for trends.
- Contributes to EH&S teams and committees.
- Assist in root cause analysis of all accidents / incidents.
- Develops and manages a local annual training plan, to include documentation and recordkeeping based on an assessment of requirements. Contributes to training program development and conducts EH&S training events.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems. Refers to policies and practices for guidance.
- Assists with written and spoken internal and external communication. May help prepare reports, respond to surveys, develop and maintain documents, and contribute to collaboration websites.
- Participate in process and information management mapping. Help investigate and resolve problems with process, tools and applications.
- Build and manage relationships across other departments to achieve and maintain compliance with EH&S regulations and company requirements.
- NEBOSH qualification in occupational health and safety, industrial hygiene or an equivalent discipline, or extensive working experience in the relevant field.
Our team is looking for a self-motivated, confident, and influential EH&S Generalist to help us create an environment where everyone is engaged in EH&S. A professional that can solve complex problems and make people’s lives safer, healthier and more enjoyable.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Flexible working
• 25 days of vacation
• Competitive pay package
• Company pension plan
• Corporate health insurance
• Career Development Opportunities
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibilities.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace, in accordance with our ‘Baseline Security’ requirements, will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business. These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.