Leading global manufacturing firm seeks an Enterprise Security Architect to be based in the Midlands.
- Build out the enterprise road map
- High Level Design and Low Level Design
- Build out standards and develop architectural principals
- Project work (e.g. review of blue coat proxies)
- Work closely with the IT department
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Enterprise Security Architect, ideally with some Operational Technology (OT) exposure or experience. A background in IT architecture or consultancy would also be useful. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of delivery in a similar role and will be experienced with standards such as TOGAF/SABSA. You are likely to have a relevant Security qualification such as CISSP or CISM.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.