Aviva UK now has an opening for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join our Global Customer and Data Architecture team. Reporting directly to our Head Of, this is a position with fundamental influence on how we achieve our current and plan our next target architectures for a data driven, customer focused Aviva.
This role is accountable for developing Aviva’s strategy for the management and use of data to drive personalised and meaningful customer experiences. It focuses on the value that data can provide to our customer and to the organisation, and encompasses making best use of the technologies, processes and capability changes needed. The role holder will support, enhance and promote the process & delivery of Architecture across the organisation. We believe this role to be a real opportunity for someone to put their stamp on how Aviva progresses in this space, while receiving robust support and investment from our senior leadership.
The current team is spread across our offices in the UK, so this individual can be based anywhere as long as they are comfortable coming in to one of our offices regularly.
The role’s duties & responsibilities:
- Define the vision, strategy and principles for Customer Engagement technology to ensure Aviva maximises the value from the customer insight we have through data
- Deliver strategic change by working with our business sponsors, solution architects, vendors and partners
- Develop a technology vision to fulfil business ambition & reduce costs
- Define target architecture – communicating this to sponsors and secure roadmap investment
- Capture current estate and provide roadmaps to take us to target
- Lead solution architects to ensure solution quality and alignment to our roadmaps, principles and standards
- Govern change against Architecture standards and agreed roadmaps
Skills & experiences required:
- Track record of operating at senior Enterprise Architect levels within a large, regulated business
- Evidence of robust understanding and delivery of IT strategy, architecture models, business model and plans
- Knowledge of market issues and dynamics
- Familiarity with digital activation with customer engagements
- Background of versatility to pick up new domains
- Evidence of good relationship building skills at all levels
- Ability to think long-term strategically and operationally – anticipating future trends/needs
- Experience with digital marketing technologies and contact centre platforms (Adobe marketing suite, Genesis, Five9, etc) is desirable
What will you get for this role?
- A salary of circa £80,000 depending on location, skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Daniel Hopchet a call on 0121 234 7625 or send an email to [email protected] .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.