UK017-Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
Collins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for a Engineering Project Lead to join the team in Leighton Buzzard.
We are a flexible working employer and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants.
To track progress, resolve problems, develop solutions, and forecast project revenue. Coordinate with other functional units, identify and address project problems, analyse data, and develop solutions and recommendations to solve problems, meet deadlines and optimise performance. Other responsibilities include:
- Supports the development of project plans schedules and budgets
- You will track progress of Project Tasks across multi-functional Engineering Teams
- You will resolve schedule conflict and develop technical solutions with inputs from the Technical Experts, ensuring high levels of quality of technical deliverables
- You will liaise with the Customer to present technical solutions and their impact on Programme schedule
- You will manage technical requirements relevant to your Project scope and track technical change
- You will be responsible to track performance against budget
- You will be able to provide a clear project status both internally and to the Customer
- You will be responsible to organise and participate in Design Reviews throughout each phase of the New Product Introduction process.
- You will support the IPT in Identifying project risk, mitigation actions and contingency plans
Experience and Skills
- Engineering Degree preferably within an Aerospace related discipline
- Previous experience of using CATIA v5 or similar CAD package and TeamCenter
- Previous experience managing multi-functional Teams preferably also in a remote working setting
- A good understanding of the certification framework within which the work is undertaken, preferably with some knowledge of Aircraft Interiors
- An awareness of configuration and change management
- Good communication and reporting skills and a genuine can-do attitude
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Engineering & Technology:
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn’t be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organisation, as well as our engineers – a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative, and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organisation that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way – the right way – to achieve what others can only dream of.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, the ability to buy holidays, a cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.