Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EH
Collins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for an experienced Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) EHS Manager to join the team.
This position will sit across both the Wolverhampton and Banbury sites and therefore we are open on where your located, however you will need to be able to travel to both of these sites on a regular basis.
Reporting to the Workforce & EHS Manager, you will support the Actuation Systems business of Collins Aerospace. Your new role will be drive the strategy and delivery of both legal and corporate compliance by managing, updating, reviewing and auditing Company and legal requirements. In addition, you will manage the effectiveness of the EHS management system, as well as a guide and mentor in trouble shooting, resolving problems and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Drive and develop EHS Programs in adherence with legal & corporate requirements
- Play a key role in external and internal audits (compliance audits, annual reviews, 14001)
- work alongside regulatory agencies on EHS matters & participate in EHS audits as appropriate
- Run the strategy for ensuring site EHS committee effectiveness and develop plans to deliver continuous improvement in risk management
- Implement the EHS management system including local regulatory requirements applicable to the site(s)
- Review processes which improve management capability and cultivate a proactive safety culture
- Manage any accidents and investigate as appropriate
- To provide information, training and instruction and advice to operational management and employees
- Ensure injury and illness cases are effectively managed to closure through use of an incident management system
- Provide monthly reports on EHS metrics
Experience and Skills
- NEBOSH Certified
- CMIOSH or working towards (GradIOSH)
- Previous experience gained as an EHS Manager
- CITB, IOSH desirable
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave and private dental / healthcare. In addition, we also have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits to suit you, including the ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee rewards and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers.We are a flexible working employer and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.