Education and Delivery Manager – Information Security
• Identifies the relevant learning curriculum for information security training for all staff, including different target groups (e.g. those with privileged access, senior management etc)
• Works through the HR Learning Business Partner (LBP) team to articulate learning needs analysis, helping to identify relevant SME in the business to support this information gathering exercise.
• The job holder will work closely with Learning Designers to define the right mode of delivery of training e.g. digital assets, virtual classroom, etc. This is typically done in ‘Design Thinking’ workshops
• Develop ad hoc communications related to Information Security activities and concerns
• Create engaging learning activities and work with the Learning CoE to develop compelling content
• Work alongside a small team which is responsible for identifying and monitoring the top human risks to our organisation and develop the behaviours we need to change in order to mitigate those risks. Feed this behavioural analysis into the Learning Design team to support the design of content and behaviour change
• Work with LBPs and business subject matter experts to identify the target audiences’ training needs
• Work closely with Learning Design and relevant third party suppliers to inform the most effective interventions to get the knowledge across
• Keep abreast of industry best practice in relation to information security
• Work with the LBPs to define the right calendar of delivery of mandatory training, to ensure it is fed into firm-wide impact alongside Risk and other regulatory modules
• Identify the requirements for reporting on completion rates and any other learning administration requirements and feed into LBPs who manage the KLS relationship for these reporting requirements
• Complete delivery in virtual or face-to-face settings as a facilitator; full and accredited training will be available through the Learning CoE in line with ISQM1 requirements
• Manage change efforts to influence culture by structuring and delivering educational interventions to support learning and raise awareness
• Work with the Intranet Portal Team to understand the new layout and design requirements for the intranet refresh, launching Sept 2021 onwards
• Lead the planning, delivering and reporting of phishing simulations and associated learning activities.
• Any other duties which may be reasonably required to ensure the delivery of the services provided by the Education & Awareness team.
• Assess and evaluate the impact of interventions and adjust appropriately
• Practical experience of information security in an awareness and education management capacity
• Working knowledge of information security standards (e.g. Cyber Essentials, ISF Standard of Good Practice for Information Security, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CIS Top 20 Controls)
• Change management experience with a sound understanding of how to nudge culture changes within an organisation
• Creative flair and a proven eye for visual and engaging design solutions
• Experience using SharePoint and PowerPoint to edit content and design intranet web pages, in order to facilitate an excellent user experience
• Excellent communications skills and the ability to write simple, plain, readable English
• Proven ability to exercise critical thinking in identifying external trends in information security threats and correlating to internal activity
• Ability to correlate and analyse statistical results of our education, culture & awareness programmes
• Problem solving skills
Service Line Information
Information Security services the broader Firm through delivery of a comprehensive range of assessment, risk management, assurance and awareness activities.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.