Fareham/Portsmouth with agile home working options / or can be fully remote any location
Summary of Role:
The e-Courseware Developer is responsible t0 deliver high quality training support (training design and e-courseware development services) in line with Company standards and contractual requirements.
- Supporting the Lead Developer and Deputy Manager (FTU) in ensuring effective and efficient development and delivery of the courseware for the FTU.
- Developing innovative and engaging course content utilising industry-standard software / rapid authoring tools for delivery on multiple platforms, including tablet and mobile phone.
- Applying training design knowledge developing and designing training interventions using a variety of media and technologies.
- Contributing to the development of the instructional strategy – is capable of implementing changes to programmes, as well as identifying effective and ineffective instructional design Management Systems and Learning Content
- Management Systems)
- Working with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training needs. Devising modes of assessment to measure effectiveness of training, ensuring conditions and standards are met.
- Conducting the maintenance and validation of training documentation, reviewing and analysing TNA’s in accordance with mandated FTU Document and Review Management Plan (DRMP)
- Monitoring assigned courses to maintain accreditation requirements in accordance with FTU mandated policies Collaborating with OEMs, external authorities and other third parties as required to ensure the efficient production of online content to budget and to an agreed timeline.
- Attending OEM Design Reviews, Factory Acceptance Test (FAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT) to check training equipment compliance against agreed training requirements.
- Reviewing product / courseware to ensure alignment with current requirements and standards Delivering interim training courses in a field of expertise either locally or off-site Delivery of training courses / briefs on specific topics as required by the Customer Ensuring compliance with MoD regulations and procedures including the Defence Systems Approach to Training Ensuring Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented, and complied with at all times.
- To ensure maximum flexibility and reflect the Company’s evolving needs, the job holder may be asked to perform additional tasks that may be reasonably expected within their level of capability.
- The e-Courseware Developer should have good working knowledge of the processes applied to analysis / courseware development, have experience of development and delivery environments.
- The e-Courseware Developer will be able to or have: Prepare and maintain version control of FTU/Raytheon documentation Demonstrate experience in the assurance of eLearning training content.
- Analyse and evaluate output documents with an ability to identify areas for improvement
- Excellent communication skills at all levels both internally and within the customer organisation
- Proven ability to work flexibly within a demanding operational environment Competent in MS Office and use of SharePoint
- Consolidated experience of the Defence Systems Approach to Training
- Creating engaging, effective multimedia training about complex technical topics Develop technology-based design solutions (eLearning, multimedia)
- Produce and update monthly reports Undertake any other reasonable duties from time to time which, in the Company’s opinion are within the job holder’s capability Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Report writing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Fine attention to detail
- Good level of IT knowledge
- Detailed knowledge and practical experience of: UK Ministry of Defence procedures and policies
- Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT).
- Relevant higher education qualification (FD, HND or Degree)
- Developing technology-based design solutions (e-learning, multimedia)
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.