Director of Quality, compliance and Information Security (Operations) required on a permanent basis for a London based Market Research company.
This is a leadership role within operations working closely with the business to adhere to and maintain compliance to a range of standards including ISO 9001, ISO 20252 and ISO 27001.
You will be responsible and have prior experience with:
- Working closely with the business providing high quality consultancy in relation to industry standards, quality, privacy and data protection regulations, internally and in client facing scenarios.
- Lead the Quality and Information Security Team and ensure objectives and strategy align with the broader goals of the department and wider business.
- Maintaining, developing and extending where necessary existing certifications including Cyber Essentials, ISO27001, ISO20252 and ISO9001 in the UK and Ireland.
- Identify, lead and support internal projects and initiatives to ensure compliance with Standards
- Ensure potential and existing clients are supported in relation to the provision of information to support new business and current client requests for information
- Hold responsibility for the Data Protection Framework in capacity as UK & Ireland Insights and Operations Data Protection Champion
- Ensure effective training and awareness programs are in place and their effectiveness measured through internal audit and other mechanisms
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovations and ensure continued compliance with quality and information security Standards.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.