A career in our Risk and Compliance Management practice, within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. You’ll play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats. Our team helps organisations transform their governance, risk, and compliance activities into a tool that is able to anticipate and mitigate risk to drive business performance. In joining, you’ll develop risk management solutions, compliance and ethics controls, business continuity planning, internal audit procedures, and a compliance framework. We are seeking a number of experienced consulting leaders to join our “Cyber Security Transformation” team in cyber security at the “Director” level, to respond to strong demand-led growth. The cyber security transformation team helps clients to define and execute a strategy which enables the business to deliver its risk reduction objectives.
We support client leadership teams to define their risk appetite and a proportionate target state of cyber capability and maturity to deliver it; we define operating and governance models to make cyber security a sustainable capability which responds to evolving business priorities; we deliver complex multi-year transformation programmes both uplifting clients’ cyber security capability, and baking cyber security in to other transformation agendas.
As a leader in our practice you will join a vibrant team of Partners and other Directors leading the execution of our most complex client engagements, developing and nurturing trusted relationships with senior stakeholders at our largest clients, identifying and winning new work for our practice, and leading our team of cyber security specialists.
The “Cyber Security Transformation” team works with clients across industries, and we are particularly looking to add to our leadership capacity specialising in Cyber Security Architecture.
You may have worked across multiple industries, or have developed a deep specialism in a particular sector. Whichever of these describes you, you will have a strong track record of credibility as a trusted advisor to senior business stakeholders on cyber security, and you must be experienced and comfortable building relationships and working with stakeholders up CxO level in FTSE350-scale companies.
Responsibilities Client service
- Leading work across a variety of cyber security domains including enterprise security and technology architecture, strategy and operating models, and quality assuring the work produced by junior team members.
- Working as a security architecture subject matter expert to support a team, and managing a larger team in delivering engagements at scale.
- Maintaining awareness of key business and industry trends, and understanding how they impact responses to cyber risk. Being able to translate these themes into strategic advice for senior client leaders.
- Providing our clients with trusted advice, rooted in a pragmatic understanding of their business situation and objectives, to help them navigate complex, risk-driven Cyber decisions.
Business and practice development
- Building and nurturing senior client relationships and establishing credibility by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of cyber security, and identifying opportunities where PwC can assist.
- Identifying client issues and qualifying opportunities for PwC to respond to those challenges, and leading the development of client proposals and solution offerings.
- Leading the end-to-end business development cycle, and winning work which will excite and energise our team.
- Energise and lead a technical community of security architects to deliver significant value for Clients and PwC
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills – both oral (for interviews/meetings, presentations) and written (for designing and writing engaging reports which communicate recommendations and actions succinctly and clearly convey the message in a way which is appropriate for the audience, and rooted in the client’s needs).
- A keen eye for detail and strong focus on encouraging quality work by all team members, and a constructive approach to developing and mentoring colleagues with those goals in mind.
- Experience of leading business development or sales, including leading bid teams, and experience of writing winning proposals and RFP responses.
- Experience in helping clients effect substantial and complex business change, and experience of assuring or enabling change at scale is essential.
- Experience providing expert strategy, risk and technical advice, guidance and support on cyber security, both in business-as-usual and for live and planned projects within our clients’ business.
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world – in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today’s business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.