This leading fintech is at the cutting edge of banking technology. The firm has recently raised substantial investment from a funding round and is now looking to further invest in growing the Security team.
The firm is seeking an experienced professional with strong security automation skills, cloud security skills (ideally AWS) and some coding skills (any language is fine). Any knowledge of network security, IAM and microservices would be useful too.
The role is extremely varied, covering all parts of the business end-to-end. You will:
- Design security controls across the platform
- Service the security teams and dev teams
- Container security
- Implement and operate security tooling
- Use Terraform (coding and deployment)
- Internal consultancy (how to interact with the security systems)
- Work in a cloud native and agile environment
The role will be based mainly from home with 1 day a week in the office (either London or Leeds) from Q4 onwards to maintain collaboration between people and teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.