UK017-Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
Collins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for an Electrical Design Engineer to join the Galleys, Interior Structures team in Leighton Buzzard
Some key responsibilities include:
- Analyse equipment and conducts experimental tests to establish operating data.
- Performs engineering duties including manufacturing planning and the installation, operation, and maintenance of electrical apparatus to ensure that projects are completed on-time and as per the defined goals.
- Determines material and equipment needs and orders supplies to ensure sufficient resources for project completion.
- Develops or performs operational, maintenance, or testing procedures for electronic products, components, equipment, or systems to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of engineering processes.
- Manage activities for the manufacture, construction, installation, maintenance, operation, or modification of electronic equipment, products, or systems to ensure smooth operations.
- Prepares, reviews or maintains maintenance schedules, design documentation, or operational reports and charts to ensure that progress and performance can be tracked.
- Resolves day-to-day technical problems on the production lines to reduce disruption.
- Troubleshoots electrical device problems to ensure that issues are resolved efficiently.
- Designs, fabricates, modifies, and evaluates electronic apparatus, components, or circuitry for use in other equipment and devices.
- Creating wiring diagrams using Zuken Software
Experience and Knowledge:
- Competent user of the incumbent CAD and data management systems – Teamcentre and Catia preferred
- Competent user of the incumbent Zuken Software
- A working knowledge of the principle of electrical installation and systems integration and design including 3D mechanical design experience in Catia
- A working knowledge of the various methods of manufacture of electrical and mechanical components and assemblies
- An understanding of material selection and protective treatments
- An understanding of aircraft interior architecture with a working knowledge of Boeing, Airbus requirements (D6-36440 etc)
- An understanding of the best practice for the integration of mechanical and electrical systems
- Awareness of the certification framework within which the work is undertaken
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as cashback dental & healthcare schemes. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.