Goodrich Control Systems, The Radleys, Marston Green, Birmingham, B33 0HZ**UK based applications only**
The Delivery Assurance & Supplier Performance Specialist
will provide a broad range of supplier performance activities to all Marston Green suppliers however will be focused on Rolls-Royce Control Systems (RRCS)
- LOB tracking, prioritized component expediting, and reducing lead time on critical programs.
- Arears recovery and execution of improved delivery plans with critical suppliers.
- Implementation of improvement activities across poor performing suppliers.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve technical, Quality, and engineering issues within supplier manufacturing processes.
- Use of Lean tools to improve efficiency of supplier processes. Including linkage and flow, capacity planning, Elimination of Scrap & Rework.
- Daily Communication of critical actions & Milestones to Collins stakeholders.
- Any additional tasks requested by management team.
- Requirement to work off site as required, typically at RRCS & engage with their Management & Value streams.
- Effective Order-book management, continuously deploying a risk – mitigation based approach.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- Technical / Craft Apprentice qualified.
- MCIPS or related manufacturing qualifications.
- Experience of working with a Tier 1 Aerospace company essential.
- Demonstrable cross team working ability
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Experience working in a Supply Chain environment
- Determination / Resilience – Goal driven, focused on achieving objectives and is not affected by setbacks.
- Self-motivated – Driven and able to work independently.
- Team working – The ability to be an effective team leader and/or team member.
- IT skills – Knowledge of Excel, Word and ERP systems (prior SAP use a distinct advantage).
- Good attitude – Hard worker, honest, contentious, polite and co-operative.
- Problem solving – Ability to use own initiative to identify solutions to complex problems.
- Quick learner – Quick to learn new tasks and take on new responsibilities.
- Enthusiasm – Positive “can do” attitude.
- Flexibility – Ability to manage multiple tasks to achieve a common goal.
- Calm – Ability to keep calm in difficult situations.
- Values – Ethical and Trustworthy.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.