Delivery and Quality Assurance Lead
Are you someone who has experience of leading and motivating test teams in a highly results orientated environment utilising CI/CD principles? If so, then this may be the role for you, we are recruiting for a career driven individual to join our team as a Delivery and Quality Assurance Lead.
A bit about the job:
The post holder will drive forward and deliver outcome-focused transformation changes across the organisation. You will work closely with the Product Owners and IT teams to shape and manage the backlog of changes with a technical delivery and quality assurance point of view.
This role is key to the business as it’s a cross-functional role, communicating and working alongside Business Analysts, Developers and Engineers whilst guiding the test team within a single delivery team paradigm. You will need to have Excellent Communication and Stakeholder management skills and be able to engage and position details with CIOs.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience in Service-Orientated Architectures and Mobile Technologies
- Experience of Digital and Data testing with hands on experience of Agile methodologies
- Thorough Knowledge and experience with Agile, Continuous integration, Continuous Delivery, DevOps testing delivery at enterprise level
- Test and Behaviour Driven Development and creation of test strategies for projects in the program incl. quality measurement and reporting
- Experience of advancing Quality assurance using AI/ML will be an advantage along with extensive Strategy and Planning skills incl. ability to run PIs in a SAFE environment
What you’ll get for this role:
- Starting salary of circa £70,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Aviva will contribute up to 14% to your personal pension (dependent on your contribution)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working -spending around 50% of their time in our offices every week – combining the benefits of flexibility with time together with colleagues.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Tawana Chin a call on 07787 251496 or send an email to email@example.com .
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.