My corporate banking client are looking for a data protection specialist who would be interested in broadening their horizons into the realm of conduct and culture compliance.
You will –
- Support the Senior Manager, Privacy & Conduct Risk Compliance with all aspects of the implementation of Program initiatives relevant to the function.
- Identify and assess the impact of new regulatory requirements relating to Privacy, Data Protection and Conduct Risk & Culture and maintain relevant associated records.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of training for Privacy, Data Protection and Conduct & Culture in the banks European locations.
- Support the development and maintenance of policies and procedures relating to Privacy, Data Protection and Conduct & Culture.
- While maintaining the independence of the Compliance function, develops trusted relationships with business lines through advice and counsel on how to implement compliance solutions in particular in respect of privacy and conduct into the design of their products, systems and processes.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with the banks Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Privacy & Technology Compliance
- Assist with Data Subject Rights requests, breach and incident management and reporting.
- Support the completion of Privacy Impact Assessments and Third-Party assessments in accordance with regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Respond to queries from the business or external parties in relation to Privacy and Conduct.
Conduct & Culture Compliance
- Support the implementation of the Conduct Risk & Risk Culture Framework, ensuring that the Bank and its employees, officers, and contingent workers act in conformity with the Bank’s values and its principles for ethical conduct.
- Support the embedding of conduct & culture in everyday operations in Europe.
- Contribute to risk identification and in conduct risk assessments in line with the Enterprise model.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.