Data Platform Manager
Are you passionate about Data & Analytics and looking for your next challenge? We are looking for an experienced Data Platform Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step and to be able to use some of the leading data tooling available on the market. The right candidate will be passionate about technology and have a real appetite to learn about multiple infrastructure and data related technology.
A bit about the job:
This role will be working in the Data & Analytics Platform infrastructure team reporting directly to the Infrastructure Manager. The role involves, ensuring our predominantly Cloud based environments have sufficient capacity for current and future needs and that gaps in availability and capacity monitoring are addressed.
It will be key in this role to have attention to detail to be able to identify issues across the estate and when upgrades will be needed to stay compliant with internal Aviva IT policy.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Environment Management experience on IaaS based platforms with SaaS or PaaS a bonus
- You will be familiar with DevOps, automation processes, tooling and tech refresh processes
- Operational support experience with a specific focus on infrastructure and integration issues
- You are able to identify and manage risks, issues & dependencies in a structured and analytical way
What you’ll get for this role:
- Starting salary up to £50,000 (depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 25 days / 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Marya Hussain a call on 07785 696927 or send an email to email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.