£450 per day (Umbrella)
London ( Remote working till offices resume)
3 month rolling contract till April 2022
About the role
We are looking for a hands-on Data Loss Prevention engineer on a contract basis, who has extensive experience working with Symantec DLP and Office 365 DLP.
What you will be doing
- Perform Project activities and/or BAU tasks
- Configuring Exchange Online Protection/ Defender (anti-malware, anti-spam, phishing, impersonation, safe links, safe attachments, transport rules including regular expressions)
- The role will require a self-managing and pro-active approach as well as being an effective team member.
Ideally you will have worked with
- Hands-on experience of configuring Symantec DLP
- Hands-on experience of configuring Office 365 DLP
- Experience of involvement in DLP transition projects to Office 365 is preferable.
- Good understanding of Azure Information Protection document classification
- Strong interpersonal skills will be needed to collaborate with team members across the organisation.
- Experience of working in a large, complex, global email environment is required.
Technical/ professional qualifications –
- AZ500 is preferable
- MS500 is preferable
Chat with recruiter about the role and a telephone interview
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.