Data Lead | London | Hybrid
Are you an experienced Functional Data Lead looking for a new challenge with an innovative London based university, who are undertaking a significant technology transformation.
A university within London has an exciting opportunity for a Functional Data Lead, where you will get the opportunity to play a key role across the significant transformation surrounding the core systems within the organisation. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a modernisation in business processes within a leading university in the heart of London.
As a Functional Data Lead, you will be undertaking reviews of systems within the organisation and data analysing using various tools surrounding systems and databases. You will be the expert in providing advice and direction to the data project and work with project governance to plan and communicate both the objectives and activities of the ongoing project.
• Experience of acting as a technical or functional lead
• Strong knowledge and experience of SQL.
• Ability to perform data profiling and analysis.
• Knowledge and awareness of cyber security and data protection policies.
• Experience of data cleansing and data migration within system replacement projects.
• Experience of graphical data preparation and analysis tools
• Experience of working within a higher education environment.
In return the organisation is offering:
• Salary of up to £62,000 per annum
• Hybrid working scheme
• 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, plus school closure days
• Season ticket loans
• Cycle to work scheme
• Competitive pension package
For all enquiries, please contact Chloe Barker, Recruitment Consultant at Hays Technology on 020 7259 8746
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.