I am supporting one of the world’s largest global consultancies with their search for a Data Governance Manager to join the growing team based in Riyadh.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of banking and/or insurance sectors.
You will need to have at least 4 years previous consultancy experience in:
- Data governance framework design
- Designing data standards, processes, organization & policies
- Developing roadmaps for design and execution
- Operationalizing frameworks for large organisations
- Developing data strategies and data mapping through workshops
- Performing data analysis & identifying data quality business rules with business and IT
- Designing & building data validation routines with business and IT
The job will also involve:
- Advising on solutions to meet client business strategies
- In depth understanding of regulations such at BCBS239, Basel III etc.
- Delivering on client engagements across
- Data Architecture
- Data Lineage
- Data Integration
- Data Governance
- Data Quality
- Management Reporting
- Delivering on transformation projects within Banking & Insurance on
- Data Governance & Design
- Data Strategy development
- Designing and embedding new target operating models for data governance & information management
Apply now to find about more about this great opportunity.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.