Cyber Transformation Manager
Cyber Transformation Manager
Permanent Salary: Up to c. £87,500 + £5,000 Car Allowance + Bonus
Location: West Yorkshire
Working Arrangement: Mostly remote
Your new company
I’m currently looking for a Cyber Transformation Manager with experience leading security transformation programs spanning across information security and IT security. Part of the role will involve a security culture embedding, awareness and behavioural training programme.
This role is to work with a vital piece of infrastructure based in West Yorkshire who are constantly evolving in line with a tumultuous threat landscape. The successful candidate will need to be able to obtain SC clearance, a prerequisite of which among other conditions, is that they will need to have worked in the UK for the past 5 years continuously.
Your new role
- Reporting into the Head of Cyber and Technology
- Taking ownership of the cyber transformation delivery, providing input and insights to the portfolio and managing the delivery by working closely with staff to complete projects to a high standard and within a timely manner
- Reporting transparently back to all areas of management around emerging risks, vulnerabilities and threats, ensuring that remediation is delivered where required, and contingency plans are in place for future risks
- Delivering across a large portfolio of security change works
- Working alongside cyber training partners to implement culture, awareness and behavioural security education
- Overseeing elements of security operations, providing support where required
- Managing the expectations and the understanding of a variety of internal and external stakeholders about IT security threats, internal/external incidents, and general awareness about contemporary security trends
- Spearheading a cyber awareness programme
- Being responsible for the 3rd party suppliers and service providers
- Ensuring the close alignment of the ongoing security portfolio with the organisation’s Cyber Strategy.
- Supporting SOC Manager where required
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience as a Senior IT Security Leader
- Experience leading large scale security transformation programmes/portfolios
- Experience embedding security awareness across all areas of a business, preferably having led, or been involved with the delivery of security awareness programme
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management ability
- Demonstrable experience leading security initiatives
- Evidence of continued professional development (relevant industry accreditations and certifications)
What you’ll get in return
- Up to around £87,500 per year
- Discretionary Bonus
- £5,000 p/a Car allowance
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Flexible working arrangements and additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.