There is a new and exciting opportunity for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst to join Aviva’s dynamic London-based Global Cyber Security Operations team.
You will be part of a team that is at the forefront of protecting Aviva from cyber threats. In this role you will be responsible for the identification, analysis, and communication of significant developments in the strategic cyber threat landscape for Aviva. Your work will inform and guide Aviva’s cyber security activity and posture.
Key responsibilities within the role include:
- The creation, maintenance, and delivery of nuanced strategic cyber threat intelligence products mapping the security context and threats for Aviva businesses worldwide
- Production and delivery of well researched and well written ad hoc strategic alerts and reports
- Support the translation of strategic developments into potential operational and tactical intelligence activity
- Development and delivery of high quality written and verbal briefing material communicating the threat landscape for range of audiences up to and including C suite
- Support the Threat Intelligence team activities in the tactical cyber threat intelligence space such as development of tactical threat actor profiles
- Independent research based on internal and external data sources
- Engagement with the wider Threat Intelligence team operating in the operational and tactical spheres
- Engagement in external threat intelligence sharing forums
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience specific to global cyber threats
- In depth knowledge of key developments in the global cyber threat landscape
- Understanding of the techniques, technologies, and economics associated with cyber attacks
- Ability to collect, analyse, and interpret qualitative and quantitative data from different sources and exercising critical thinking
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills including ability to draft and deliver high quality written reports and verbal briefings under time pressure
- Ability to deliver to a schedule, prioritise conflicting tasks, and service occasional time-critical requests as required
- Prior intelligence, investigations, or security operations experience
- Knowledge and experience of the intelligence cycle, including analytic methodologies and processes
- Familiarity and experience in the use of intelligence estimative language
- Previous Financial Services experience (nice to have)
- Bachelor’s degree or above in international relations, politics, intelligence, cyber security, or related fields or equivalent professional experience
What will you get for this role?
- Salary circa £50,000 depending on skills, experience, qualifications & location
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Guv a call on 0750 008 7919 or send an email to [email protected]
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.