KPMG has been acknowledged by Forrester as a leader in the provision of cyber security consultancy. We are investing to building out our Cyber resilience consulting team to meet a growing demand and provide a comprehensive range of services to many of the largest blue chip companies in the world.
We help our clients protect, detect and respond to high end business risks and threats; helping them understand the business threat landscape, make sensible decisions on investment priorities, and build out the specialist capabilities they need to counter both business and technical risks and threats.
We believe that Cyber resilience is about helping our clients to harness business opportunities, safe and secure in the knowledge that they have mitigated and can respond to any risks. For us, Cyber resilience engages the whole organisation and focusses on a holistic approach to understanding and mitigating the risk.
Our team works closely with KPMG’s broader advisory practice to link Cyber resilience to financial crime and risk management, cyber security and IT transformation.
You will be a senior manager within the Cyber resilience team helping both grow our business and also ensure our teams are able to deliver high quality advice to clients. You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements, ranging from major executive level exercises and threat reviews, through optimisation of client resilience controls and large resilience programmes, to providing specialist support in areas such as business continuity, technology and cyber resilience.
Our clients are under regulatory scrutiny, but are also continually battling to match a rapidly changing global business threat landscape while harnessing the opportunities offered by digital services.
As a senior manager in our team, we expect you to understand the business world, whether that be financial services, utilities or other corporate clients and to be able to translate complex risk and resilience issues into straightforward, credible, jargon free advice to our clients; while making sure we can deliver the support they require.
If you are able to help our clients seize the opportunity offered by the digital world, and do so in secure and resilient way, then you are the type of person we are looking for.
Management and delivery of challenging, complex client engagements to ensure delivery, quality and value to our clients by:
• Understanding their business challenges and the threats they face
• Helping them navigate the increasingly complex business and technology regulatory environment
• Advising on resilience governance, frameworks and operating models
• Helping them optimise their approach to Cyber resilience controls and risk management
• Getting the balance right between protection, detection, reaction and response to resilience issues
• Linking resilience to other consultancy offerings on risk management, cyber security and IT transformation to provide holistic support to our clients
• Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as managing the performance and development of other team members
• Building out and maintaining a professional network
• Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity
Experience and Background:
• Proven experience of working with or within financial services and/or corporate organisations
• Track record within the business community showing understanding of the business, threat and regulatory issues faced by clients (essential)
• Proven experience of understanding and managing aspects of risk and resilience, including the quantification and reporting of risk in a business context (essential)
• Proven experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: strategy, transformation, governance, business resilience, crisis management, technology resilience, cyber resilience (essential)
• Proven experience of successfully managing complex resilience services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget
Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others
• Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions
• Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others
Qualifications and Skills
• Degree level qualified
• Recognised professional qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CBCI, etc.), or comparable experience
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills
• Strong networking skills and a broad professional network
• Ability to interact with organisations at a senior levels
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.