Using a wide variety of technical and sector-specific skills, KPMG’s Risk Consulting group proactively helps clients increase profits whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks. We are experienced in managing diverse issues including cyber resilience, digital technology risk, privacy, designing and implementing risk frameworks and modelling, implementing cyber risk controls corporate governance, cyber due diligence, deriving value from contracts and much more.
We have a fast-growing team and our engagements often take place in an international context which requires us to provide services across the globe, often in close cooperation with other KPMG offices.
Our services are of both an assurance and advisory nature and include: Cyber Security and Resilience Assessments and Benchmarking, Review, Design and Implementation of Secure and Resilient Business and IT Solutions, Review, Design and Implementation of Complex Privacy Solutions, GDPR, IT Security and Risk Management, Cyber in the External Audit, Cyber Internal Audit, Cyber Due Diligence and Independent Project Assurance.
This role requires previous experience in both business development, delivery and service ownership of Operational Technology, with excellent knowledge of digital technology for cyber solutions and cyber risk and controls experience. The ability and credibility to advise our clients to select, design and implement complex solutions within our domains is essential. The successful candidate will be involved in client facing and client relationship building across all our key Corporates clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Will include some or all of the following:
• Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities for Operational Technology, as well as managing sales activities such as responding to RFPs, bid management, proposal writing and client presentations.
• Lead multiple client engagements.
• Understand risk and regulatory related client issues across different sectors.
• Responsibility for the overall output from client engagements. This includes providing services to implement operational technology related technology solutions, risk management, regulatory management and controls monitoring.
• A working knowledge of cyber security regulation, standards and methodologies.
• Work in a team and follow KPMG methodologies to deliver excellent cyber risk and regulatory services.
• Scoping, financial management, managing delivery risk, production and review of deliverables.
• Building and managing excellent client relationships across a range of clients.
• Developing internal networks and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues across KPMG, but in particular within the wider Cyber and Regulatory Risk and Transformation Advisory areas.
• Contributing to innovation and practice management, e.g. new services, training, knowledge management for the Operational Technology capability
• Coaching and developing team members both as part of our overall Performance Management process or on specific engagements.
• Ability to present on Operational Technology subjects to a large group of people.
• Ability to identify and assess complex cyber threats and risks, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels of management.
Experience and Skills:
A combination of the following:
• Proven experience of successfully architecting, integrating, managing and delivering Operational Technology services (including implementations, creating business cases and roadmaps, assurance reviews and maturity assessments) to medium/large, multi-national clients.
• Experience in certain key sectors – Corporates.
• Ability to align client and sector specific issues to our services.
• Delivered or involved in a number of operational technology and cyber risk management engagements which have included a technology workstream and implementation.
• Experience in transformation and business change programmes.
• Advising clients that operate digital technology solutions on business risks, regulations, controls, benefits, solution fit and typical challenges.
• Functional experience of digital technology solutions (Powered solutions, Cloud Security and Resilience, Risk and Controls Management, Audit Management would be a plus).
• Functional experience of cyber security in digital technology
• Functional experience of risk and controls
• Knowledge and experience of cyber, business and technology resilience
• Familiarity with regulatory compliance models and standards
• Great relationship/stakeholder management skills at all levels.
• Proven communication and presentation skills.
• 10+ years of work experience.
• Proven experience of successfully delivering digital technology risk services.
• “Big 4” professional services or dynamic IT consultancy environment experience.
• Cyber security qualification e.g. CISSP / CISM (required)
• SAP Security certification (desirable)
• Information Security auditing qualification e.g. CISA (desirable)
• Degree or Masters qualification in Cyber, Information Security or IT management (desirable)
• Project management qualification e.g. Prince II, MSP or PMI (desirable)
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.