Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar Land Rover is harnessing technology to make driving smarter, safer and cleaner. You can help create a world in which responsible, sustainable vehicles revolutionise the driving experience for generations. Our vision is to leverage the incredible potential of technology to build vehicles that not only offer a premium, all-encompassing digital experience, but that also make our customers lives better.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A number of exciting opportunities have arisen for skilled and enthusiastic Engineers to join our central Vehicle Cyber Security team. Cyber Security is a fast paced and dynamic area of the automotive industry. You will be a critical part of the team, directly supporting the development of our Autonomous, Connected, Electric and Shared future to ensure we are robust to emerging security threats.
The team provides Cyber Security expertise and leadership in a range of areas relating to Jaguar Landrover vehicles as well as supporting infrastructure, and forms part of the Electrical and Vehicle Engineering department (EVE) within Jaguar Landrover’s product engineering function.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Develop corporate strategies in your area of specialism, leading their deployment into the business on a worldwide scale
• Apply system thinking and engineering knowledge to support the delivery of secure vehicle systems
• Lead internal and external certification activities, audits, and cyber security standard reviews
•Identify and mitigate technical risks and collaborate with the developers to resolve technical issues
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
As the Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert (SME) you will have proven experience and track record of delivery within cyber security or a field relevant to the role. You will hold a formal qualification such as degree within, Computer Science, Cyber security or another relevant discipline or have substantial experience. You will be self-motivated and driven with the ability to confidently deliver within a complex highly demanding environment. You will also be a strong communicator and able to work with and communicate ideas with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to carry out detailed work against security attributes.
- Experience within a technical discipline such as IT, Automotive, Aerospace, Defence. Medical device etc.
- Expertise in requirements management and ALM systems.
- Automotive experience
- Experience of standards and legislation relevant to the role
- Experience relation to the development of safety critical software
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.