KPMG has been acknowledged by Forrester as a leader in the provision of cyber security consultancy. We are investing to building out our Corporates cyber consulting team to meet a growing demand and provide a comprehensive range of services to many of the largest companies in the world.
We help out clients protect, detect and respond to high end cyber threats; helping them understand the cyber threat landscape, make sensible decisions on investment priorities, and build out the specialist capabilities they need to counter financial crime and other threats.
We believe that cyber security is about helping our clients to harness business opportunities safely and securely. For us, cyber security isn’t just a technical issue, it is one which engages the whole business and focusses on a holistic approach to understanding and mitigating the risk.
Our team works closely with KPMG’s broader advisory practice to link cyber security to privacy, fraud, risk management, operational resilience and IT transformation.
You will be a manager within the Corporates Cyber team, in our Risk Consulting practice, helping to both grow our business and deliver high quality advice to clients. This is one of the areas which KPMG has identified for tremendous investment and growth.
Our clients are under regulatory scrutiny but are also continually battling to match a rapidly changing cybercrime landscape threat while harnessing the opportunities offered by digital services.
As a manager in our team, we expect you to understand the world of corporate clients, and to be able to translate complex cyber security issues into straightforward, credible, jargon free advice to our clients; while making sure we can deliver the support they require. You should expect to be involved in a wide range of challenging engagements including optimization of client cloud security controls and cyber security programmes, and providing specialist support on issues such as cloud security strategy, risks, assurance and governance.
Above all, KPMG is looking for someone who is passionate about helping our clients with their cyber security challenges, often at a time of critical need. In return, we are committed to helping you to enjoy the role and develop your skills and career within the KPMG.
Management and delivery of client engagements to ensure delivery, quality and value to our clients by:
• Understanding their business challenges and the cloud security threats they face
• Helping them navigate the increasingly complex cyber security regulatory environment
• Advising on cloud security governance, frameworks and operating models
• Helping them optimise their approach to cloud security controls and risk management
• Linking cloud security to other consultancy offerings on cyber risk management, resilience and IT transformation to provide holistic support to our clients
• Being a trusted engagement manager and a role model for quality and risk management practices
• Developing an understanding of KPMG’s broader offerings to enable identification of business opportunities
• Assisting with sales and business development activities
• Developing constructive client relationships, both inside and outside of KPMG
• Coaching and developing team members through sharing of experience and knowledge, as well as managing the performance and development of other team members
• Upholding KPMG’s values by acting with integrity
• Building out and maintaining a professional network
• Track record within the corporates community showing an understanding of the business, threat and regulatory issues faced by clients (essential)
• Proven experience of understanding and managing cloud security risk, including the assessment, analysis and reporting of cloud security risk in a business context (essential)
• Proven experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: strategy, transformation, governance (essential)
• Proven experience in business analysis and understanding of cyber security principles, standards, processes and technologies across a broad range of markets
• Proven experience of successfully managing cloud security services in a commercial environment, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget
• Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others
• Proven ability to analyse problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions
• Proven ability in taking appropriate action after monitoring/reviewing the progress and performance of others
Qualifications and Skills:
• Degree level qualified
• Recognised cyber security (e.g. CIPP, ISEB, CISSP, CISM, M. Inst IISP, etc.), or comparable experience
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills
• Sales experience
• Strong networking skills and a broad professional network
• Ability to interact with organisations at senior levels
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.