Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar Land Rover is harnessing technology to make driving smarter, safer and cleaner. You can help create a world in which responsible, sustainable vehicles revolutionise the driving experience for generations. Our vision is to leverage the incredible potential of technology to build vehicles that not only offer a premium, all-encompassing digital experience, but that also make our customers lives better.
WHAT TO EXPECT
A number of exciting opportunities have arisen for skilled and enthusiastic Engineers to join our central Vehicle Cyber Security team. Cyber Security is a fast paced and dynamic area of the automotive industry. You will be a critical part of the team, directly supporting the development of our Autonomous, Connected, Electric and Shared future to ensure we are robust to emerging security threats.
The team provides Cyber Security expertise and leadership in a range of areas relating to JLR vehicles as well as supporting infrastructure, and forms part of the Electrical and Vehicle Engineering department (EVE) within JLR’s product engineering function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Apply system thinking and engineering knowledge to define & manage the delivery of a JLR Cyber Security Management System (CSMS), consisting of robust cyber security processes and associated documents.
- Leading and directing engineers from suppliers and other outsource partners.
- Working with component delivery teams and cyber security experts to delivery high quality solutions to cyber security issues, gathering strong evidence of compliance for these systems to cyber security standards.
- Development of strategies and methods for activities such as cyber security supply chain management and cyber security testing.
- Development of on-board and off-board technical requirements and systems
- Test strategy development
- Supporting the deployment and operation processes and technical standards into other areas of the business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
Whilst an understanding of cyber security principals is preferred, candidates do not necessarily have to be from a cyber security background as long as they are proactive and willing to learn. Successful candidates will typically be from a related area such as systems and software engineering, process development, assurance and compliance, purchasing and supply chain management, functional safety, etc. Hold a formal qualification such as degree within a technical discipline such as Software, Computer Science, Electronics, Systems Engineering or any other similar discipline.
- Proven experience and track record of delivery in a field relevant to the role, e.g software engineering, ECU delivery, supplier management, process development, etc.
- Experience within a technical discipline such as IT, Automotive, Aerospace, Defence. Medical device etc.
- Understanding of systems engineering principals, and requirements development
- Automotive experience
- Understanding of cyber security principals, or a similar field such as functional safety.
- Experience of relevant standards and legislation, e.g. UNECE.R155, ISO21434, ISO26262, ASPICE, or similar
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and performance related bonus scheme. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Please be aware that we may close this vacancy for applications before the stated deadline if we receive a high volume of interest. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.