Cyber Security Engineer Graduate
Graduate Cyber Security Engineer / Analyst (CREST OSCE OSCP or OSEP) WFH to £60k
Are you a Computer Science graduate with a strong interest in Cyber Security and Penetration Testing?
You could be establishing your career at a rapidly expanding scale-up software house that is developing a highly complex network cyber security platform, working on Greenfield projects and collaborating with a hugely talented team.
As a Graduate Cyber Security Engineer you will be working with and learning about networks, infrastructure, applications and security and applying this knowledge along with the company’s proprietary monitoring technology to identify threat actors who have breached the network as well as any vulnerabilities that could be breached in the future. Often there is a need to do reverse engineering, packet analysis, statistical analysis and code breaking.
Once new vulnerabilities or attacks are detected, you will work with clients to triage and help mitigate the issues and liaise with the development team to design automated detection algorithms. If the findings are significant and break new ground, the company will support the publishing of them and their responsible disclosure.
This Graduate Cyber Security Engineer position presents an excellent opportunity to advance your career in a challenging environment that will require you to hit the ground running, in an intellectually stimulating environment. You’ll be encouraged to learn and continuously improve your skillset, receiving mentoring from an elite team of security experts and technologists.
You can work from home most of the time, meeting up with colleagues in the London office once a week.
- You’re degree educated, having achieved a 2.1 or above from a top tier university (World Top 25 / Russel Group) – Computer Science or closely related discipline; MSc or PhD advantageous
- You have also gained one of the following certifications: CREST, OSCE, OSCP or OSEP
- You have commercial experience in Penetration Testing and / or Security Monitoring
- You’re able to code with any OO programming language (e.g. C++, Java, Python)
- You have experience using different operating systems and networking technologies
- You have a good understanding and interest in low level concepts including operating systems and networking
- You have a keen interest in cyber security and understanding of key concepts and protocols
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in for you:
As a Graduate Cyber Security Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus bonus and benefits including pension and continuous training and career development opportunities.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Graduate Cyber Security Engineer (Computer Science Penetration Testing Security Monitoring) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We’re an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.