Lloyds Banking Group.
Security Engineer – Contract
We’re looking for a number of contract Cyber Security Engineer’s to join a growing team as Lloyds Banking Group transforms into a leading digital organisation.
We need your help to shape and influence an array of transformational projects ensuring that they are delivered securely. Working within a team, you’ll be empowered to assess threats, input requirements and influence solutions accordingly; managing the risk and helping the business operate safely.
The Security Engineering team work with business aligned change functions to help securely design and assess both internally developed and 3rd Party supplied / integrated solutions. The work is very varied and we’re looking for a security professional who has experience in Security Engineering, Security Architecture and Security Consultancy.
You’ll operate as the single point of security contact for security issues originating from within projects. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Produce threat assessments and tailor requirements accordingly
- Evidence the meeting of those requirements through the development of test cases
- Produce risk assessments and identify gaps in compliance
- Scope penetration tests and handle resolution of the output
- Own the security elements of the design
To do this successfully you’ll need to have:
- Experience of interpreting highly technical detail, being able to spot the security gaps and then working with the change function to come up with detailed secure solution.
- Experience of designing secure solution, working from requirements through threat modelling and control design.
- Experience of applying both a risk and compliance lens to security designs.
- Threat Modelling experience against an industry used threat framework, STRIDE, MITRE etc.
- Strong analytical skills and a process driven approach
- Knowledge and skills in supplier assurance, having assessed suppliers using a supplier assurance frameworks, such as the Cloud Security Alliance’s Cloud Controls Matrix, ISO27001, NIST etc.
- Good partner management skills
- A track record of supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- A technical background in Cyber Security across a broad range of domains, we need an all rounder ideally
- Knowledge / skills in the configuration of Office356 suite including Power Platforms, Dynamics 365 etc.
- Knowledge / skills in the configuration / settings / components of the major cloud vendors, Google, Azure and AWS.
- Solid understanding of the building blocks of a DevOps pipeline including the integration of security tooling.
- CISSP qualified
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive day rate (Inside IR35)
- Contracts largely extended beyond 3-6 months
- Experience of working with Innovative technologies
- Supportive, Inclusive working environment where you’ll really feel like part of a great team
As a new colleague you’ll join us on our journey to build a 21st century bank that reflects modern Britain, and craft an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel encouraged and valued.
We’re committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, whether this is job share/part time/various hours. You can be based from any UK location and our roles are largely home based. We’re an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation. So, if you possess the Cyber skills we’re seeking then get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.