Cyber Security Engineer
My client a global telecommunications company is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join their team and help assist with multiple cyber security projects.
- Working knowledge level of understanding of Data Privacy legislation
- Ability to scope penetration tests and guide projects on the remediation of identified vulnerabilities
- Network security
- (e.g., VPN/VRF, MPLS, routing protocols, layer 2 and layer 3 security) and network protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, SSH, DNS) Specifically, NFVi/VNF/CNF hosting.
- Mobile/ Application/ web-application security/ Cloud and virtualisation security (IT and Networks)
- Operating system and database security (e.g., SQL vulnerabilities and encryption techniques)
- Security considerations
- Operational Support Systems, IP Telephony, SS7, IMS networks, SMS, MMS, Voicemail, Content Delivery Networks, SDH, DSL and Microwave
- Mobile Networks (2G/3G/4G) and/or large scale MPLS networks, and their particular security considerations
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me an updated CV and I will call you asap.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.