Your new company
You will be working for a large government organisation where cyber security is seen as a key area in terms of investment and potential industry progression.
Your new role
- Apply your extensive knowledge of cyber and information security.
- Assess risks to existing and proposed systems and technical solutions, as well as generating risk management functions to mitigate these risks.
- To a large degree manage your own time and resources to deliver the required outcomes.
- Be actively engaged in the major change program being implemented, including playing an important role in solution evaluation and technology selection.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Work as part of a team to deliver cyber security services.
- Develop/progress your own skills and career and also to actively coach and develop others.
What you’ll need to succeed
You will be a Cyber Security professional with significant knowledge of the issues and techniques associated with securing technology
Although we are looking for someone with experience, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career in Cyber Security within an important government organisation with opportunities for further development and training.
You will also need to have great inter-personal skills in order to be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders at all levels.
What you’ll get in return
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- A Civil Service pension
- We encourage a great work-life balance
- Best in class Learning & Development
- Digital communities
- Generous pension scheme
- On-site gym plus personal training
- On-site nursery, restaurants and coffee bar
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing by 1 each year (up to 30) & 1 extra day for the Queenâ€™s birthday
- Range of staff groups to support all our colleagues
- Free parking
- Buy and sell annual leave
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.