LT Harper LTD
Cyber Security Consultant Assistant Manager
£35k – £55k
Leeds / Hybrid
This is your opportunity to fast track your career with one of the UK’s leading Medium sized Professional Services Organisations.
This is an emerging divisional practice that sits safely and securely within a well-established company. You’ll be joining at the first phase of concentrated growth in practice crewing up to meet the demand of their healthy order books.
This is a career progressing role where you’ll be advising on and implementing information Security transformation projects across multiple industries and multiple frameworks.
By joining this practice, you’ll be working shoulder to shoulder with the practice leaders. You’ll be a visible member of the team, you’ll be trained, mentored, and play a key part in the success of this practice.
Some of the Responsibilities of the Cyber Security Consultant – Assistant Manger:
- Knowledge of and experience implementing information security frameworks and standards such as the ISO 27001 and NIS Directive and PCI DSS.
- SOx audit, risk and control experience.
- Experience conducting security risk assessments that consider the entire ISMS, advising on risk, and giving risk mitigation solutions.
- Experience carrying out cyber security assessments and gap analysis against various frameworks.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to discuss technical matters with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
This will be a hybrid role split between home, site visits, and occasional office visits.
If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity, then please do get in touch and we can schedule a call [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.