Cyber Security Consultant
Must understand how to decipher secret codes and write codes that cannot be cracked by hackers. Especially as online shopping and banking online is very popular today, ciphers are utilised to protect bank account numbers, credit card numbers, and other sensitive data.
Must be able to develop mathematical methods and codes that protect data from foreign agents and various hackers.
Should also have the ability to:
- Assist with HSM deployment and configuration where applicable
- Assist with the management of crypto keys at high criticality and/or at any scale
- Guarantee financial data is protected and only available to authorized account holders
- Create security systems that guard against any exposures
- Ensure that all critical information is protected from being edited, copied or deleted
- Analyse data to solve any security issues using mathematical and/or statistical codes
- Test systems for any vulnerabilities and ensure they are accurate and reliable
Aid in identifying and solving security issues Essential Knowledge Include:
- Strong understanding of cyber security
- Strong knowledge of cryptographic principles and standards
- Symmetric Cryptography: knowledge of hash functions, message authentication codes, and symmetric encryption
- Knowledge in encryption, digital signatures, key exchange
- Deep understanding of PKI, key exchange and quantum-safe algorithm is desired
- Excellent verbal and written technical English communications skills
- Ability to evaluate upgrades and new products & technologies for the enterprise encryption solutions
- Must be a self-motivated team player
- Maintain, support, and troubleshoot encryption systems Tools & Applications • Hashi Vault, nShield / nCipher HSM; Luna HSM; Payshield HSM
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.